Tropical Paradise Bungalows and apartment are fully equipped and ideal for short stays, or they can be rented for longer periods of time. We will be offering these bungalows in almost all of our vacation packages in Arenal volcano region.
We invite you to stay in Tropical Paradise bungalows, they are located in the north-central part of Costa Rica. Situated in a rural area with wetlands and gardens that are great for bird watching and photography lovers, with nature trails to walk on and an infinity style swimming pool for your enjoyment as well.
Do you want to experience the real Costa Rica, away from overcrowded tourist towns?
For this reason AAA Tours has built three private Tropical Paradise Bungalows and one apartment! We offer you quality lodging at a great price.
Our Tropical Paradise Bungalows await you. They are only 59 kilometers or 35 miles from La Fortuna a tourist town near Arenal volcano. The bungalows are centrally located to do many different kinds of day tours, using the bungalows as your base. Here you will experience the real bungalows in Costa Rica and its well known hospitality!
The closest town is Pital, a 5 minute drive from the bungalows. Pital is not a tourist town so you still see the curiosity on the locals faces when they see tourists. There you can find…banks, supermarkets, pharmacies, small stores of all kinds and the local post office. These cozy and comfortable bungalows are perfect for a private group to enjoy.
What makes Tropical Paradise bungalows stand out from other places of lodging in this popular area of Costa Rica? ..
- The hospitable and friendly treatment you will receive here
- The little extras we love to give our guests
- Complimentary tour of fruit trees and plants in the tropical gardens near the bungalows.
Some tours that you can do or add to your package when you stay at Tropical Paradise Bungalows:
- Massages, pedicure, manicure etc.
- Hot springs natural heated by volcanic activity.
- Rafting: Sarapiqui river one of the best rivers for white water rafting.
- Canoeing or Kayaking
- Canopy or zip lining tours, about 6 different companies.
- Safari boat trip in a wildlife reserve area
- La Paz waterfall gardens
- Venado caves
- Poas volcano
- Arenal volcano walk tour in lava flow from 1968.
- Pineapple tour
- Visit and interact with a local school
- Bird watching
- Rain forest hike learn and enjoy the jungle!
- Horseback riding
- ATV tours and more…..