Tropical Paradise Apartment
Tropical Paradise Apartment, your home away from home!
Quantity of Apartments: #1
Apartment size: 490 sq. feet.
Bed arrangement: 1 queen sized bed with side tables and a lamp (a single bed may be added upon request)
Capacity: 1 to 3 people (with the extra bed added)
Monthly rent: $600.00 Double Occupancy. Extra person add $100.00(no breakfast included in the monthly rate)
Low Season May 1 – December 21 $50.00 *
High Season January 3 – April 30 $60.00 *
Peak Season December 22 – January 2 $70.00 *
*Prices are in USA dollars.
*Prices are for single or double occupancy. Extra person add $15.00 before taxes
*Prices does not include 13% taxes.
* Includes breakfast
Our apartment is in a quiet and peaceful rural location, a short walking distance from the bungalows, and is completely equipped and furnished. Ideal for independent travelers who want to economize and maybe do some of their own cooking. This unit can be rented per night or for longer periods of time.
• A front porch entrance with roof, a hammock and garden chairs to sit in and enjoy the garden view.
• Air conditioning and a ceiling fan
• Hot water
• An iron
• A loveseat with side table
• Medium sized refrigerator
• Coffee maker
• Inversion cook top with special pots and pans
• Plates, glasses, mugs, silverware and cooking utensils for 2 people
• Kitchen sink and drying rack
• A flat screen with satellite English and Spanish channels
• A spacious bathroom with double sinks and vanity, large shower for 2
• Towels with shampoo and soap are provided on your arrival in your room
• Comfortable orthopedic mattress on the bed
• Maid service (for short stays)
• A loveseat and side table
• Kitchen table and chairs for 2
Tropical Paradise apartment is in a unique setting, in rural tropical gardens just off the main paved road near the town of Pital (only 3.5 miles from Pital), San Carlos county. 400 meters after the bungalows entrance there is a grocery store and restaurant called La Chomeña, and 2.5 miles away driving towards Pital there is another restaurant called El Exito.
The town of Pital has banks, ATMs, stores, a post office, and doctor’s clinics both public and private, as well as other restaurant options to choose from.
• Free parking area
• Free WiFi
• Infinity pool to enjoy, a pool area bathroom,
• Outdoor shower to rinse off before and after swimming,
• Nature trails and gardens that lead to a creek,
• Rancho or pavilion with hammocks, tables and chairs.
• Outdoor kitchen available in the pavilion.
• A wash machine is available near the pool area for a small charge, as well as a wash sink to clean dirty shoes or muddy clothes. You can air dry clothes on your drying lines by the bungalow or pay a fee to have us dry them in a dryer.