7 Days & 6 Nights Costa Rica Adventure Package
This package is special for those that don´t have much time for vacation but want to experience the adventure in Costa Rica!
Our Costa Rica adventure vacation packages include many exciting things:
- Day 1- Arrive to Costa Rica. A representative of AAA tour Costa Rica will be waiting for you outside the airport. You will then be traveling to the north about 2 hours.
- Day 2– Rafting Sarapiqui river and horseback ride in the rain forest, hot springs Be prepared to get wet today! This tour is just what you called for: adventure and beauty. You will be escorted by guides down the one of Costa Rica’s beautiful rivers along rainforest shores on whitewater rapids! Then enjoy a horseback ride in the rain forest. On the way back to the bungalows you will stop to enjoy the hot springs. “Termales del Bosque” natural hot springs: After a short walk on lighted trails through a tropical forest, we will arrive to riverside pools of naturally hot spring water in a mountain forest setting. Just sit and soak away your stress and worries in these waters which are beneficial for your body and skin. (B)
- Day 3: Canopy tour, Arenal volcano and La Fortuna waterfall. Feel the adrenalin as you glide through the treetops of the tropical rain forest with our Costa Rica adventure vacation packages! You will have a bird´s eye view of the flora and fauna that surround you in the rainforest around majestic Arenal volcano. This tour generally lasts 2 hours. Then you will hike down to the La Fortuna waterfall where you can have a swim as you enjoy the beauty of the waterfall. (B)
- Day 4: Travel to the Manuel Antonio beach, open afternoonin Manuel Antonio with our Costa Rica adventure vacation packages. Along the way we will stop to take a short break and to see wild crocodiles! Afterward we will continue driving for one more hour to get to our final destination, Manuel Antonio. (B)
- Day 5: ATV tour. Take an adrenaline packed All Terrain Vehicle (ATV) tour into the mountains of Quepos, Manuel Antonio. You will ride your own ATV, which can hold 1 or 2 people, through the tropical rainforest, along rustic unpaved roads, giant African Palm Plantations, cattle farms and typical towns such as Naranjito and Londres. You will then be lead by your bilingual guides, to a stunning waterfall and pool area, where you can take a swim to cool off. (B)
- Day 6: Open morning and travel to Alajuela. On this open morning choose what you want to do! Relax, swim, explore the charming beach town of Manuel Antonio, or enjoy a side tour that we can arrange for you. (Some optional tours are: Manuel Antonio National Park, Catamaran- snorkeling tour, Kayaking and many others. You can decide about these optional tours when you are in Costa Rica.) (B)
- Day 7: Return home. You will be shuttled to the airport from the hotel for your return flight home. (B)
Enjoy complete adventure with our Costa Rica adventure vacation packages.
Price $1,039.00 per person, double occupancy per room
- Your package includes:
- 3 nights at Tropical Paradise Bungalows https://www.aaatourcostarica.com/tropical-paradise-bungalows/
- 2 nights at Jungle Beach Hotel (depending on availability) http://www.junglebeachhotel.com/Jungle_Beach_Hotel/Rooms.html
- 1 night at Hampton Inn Hotel http://hamptoninn3.hilton.com/en/hotels/costa-rica/hampton-inn-and-suites-by-hilton-san-jose-airport-SJCAPHX/index.html
- 6 breakfasts (B)
- 0 Lunches
- 0 dinners
Transportation All your transportation and fuel is included. Tour van with insurance and permits to work in tourism in Costa Rica, with private driver/guide.
- Tour in Arenal volcano area.
- Entrance fee for La Fortuna Waterfall
- Canopy tour
- Entrance fee for hot springs.
- Rafting Sarapiqui river, class III.
- Horseback ride in the rain forest
- ATV tour in Manuel Antonio area.
- Alcoholic beverages
- Departure taxes at airport ($29 per person)
- Optional side tours
- Lunches and dinners
- Tips and gratuities
Policies https://www.aaatourcostarica.com/policies/* This package is arriving to Juan Santamaria international airport, (SJO), Costa Rica.