9 Days & 8 Nights Pure Costa Rica Package
¨Pure Costa Rica¨ means you will be getting a personal, customized vacation away from the tourist crowds. You will be eating dinners at local restaurants with great food, eating fruits and vegetables that are locally grown, and learning about Costa Rica´s culture, experience true hospitality that AAA Tours is known for.
- Day 1= Arrive to Costa Rica. After you arrive, a representative of AAA Tours will pick you up and travel to the north by Arenal volcano area. (We will be outside the airport waiting for you with a sign with your name.) ()
- Day 2= Hot springs. After a short walk on trails through the tropical rain forest, we will arrive to riverside pools of naturally hot spring water in a mountain forest setting. Just sit and soak away your stress and worries in these waters which are beneficial for your body and skin. (B)
- Day 3= Safari boat trip. You will enjoy a two hour Safari boat trip down one of Costa Rica`s beautiful rivers inside a wildlife reserve called Cano Negro. We will see many types of water birds here, caimans, iguanas, and maybe tree sloths, and howler monkeys along the shore. (B)
- Day 4= Arenal volcano tour Until just recently, Arenal was one of the most active volcanoes in the world. Here we will hike over an old lava flow from Arenal´s last major eruption in 1968. Enjoy majestic views of this colossal giant and the surrounding areas, as well as see the flora and fauna, tropical birds and butterflies in their natural surroundings. (B)
- Day 5= Open day You can relax at the bungalows and gardens or by the swimming pool, or do an optional tour (not included) : Canopy tour, rafting, Pineapple tour, Blue river hike, Venado caves, Horseback ride, Canyoning, bird watching tour, just ask and we can help you.(B)
- Day 6= Travel to the Caribbean.Visit Punta Uva beach in the afternoon Here the Caribbean Ocean awaits us for a great time! This part of Costa Rica is rich in Caribbean traditions and flavors. The village of Puerto Viejo retains an earthy laid-back quality where you will see open-air bars and colorful, unpretentious eateries, surfers, and Rasta’s walking around with their dreadlocks swinging to the beat of reggae and calypso music. Punta Uva beach This Caribbean beach has beautiful crystal clear waters, one of the best for snorkeling, because of its clearness and generally gentle waves. Also there is a trail to walk and explore where you will arrive to Punta Uva (Grape point) (B)
- Day 7= Manzanillo reserve This 32 sq. mile reserve extends out to sea, protecting a coral reef and 17 sq. miles of marine habitat where several species of turtles breed. On land the refuge has a mangrove swamp, cativo forest, and tropical rainforest all with different types of wildlife. Manatees inhabit the lagoons and estuaries. There are coastal trails and inland trails to walk that afford unparalleled opportunities for spotting mammals and an astounding diversity of birds, amphibians, and reptiles. (B)
- Day 8= Open morning and then travel to San Jose, by the airport This morning you can do an optional tour (not included) like: Chocolate tour, snorkeling tour, waterfalls hiking tour, visit jaguar rescue center, etc. After lunch you will be travelling to a hotel close to the airport to spend your last night in beautiful Costa Rica. (B)
- Day 9= Return home. At the time you choose, you will be shuttled to the airport for your return flight home with great memories of your vacation in Costa Rica! (B)
Price $989.00 plus 13% tax, per person,2 or 3 people. Price $799.00 plus 13% tax, per person,4 or more.
- Price is in USA dollars.
- Package is arriving to Juan Santamaria international airport (SJO)
Your package includes: Hotels
- 5 nights, 2 rooms, at Tropical Paradise Bungalows, Northern Costa Rica https://www.aaatourcostarica.com/tropical-paradise-bungalows/
- 2 nights, 2 rooms, at Cariblue hotel, Cocles beach on the Caribbean coast, Standard Bungalow (Or similar hotel, depending on availability) http://www.cariblue.com/information/bung.htm
- 1 night, 2 rooms, at Hotel Hampton Inn, last night by Juan Santa Maria airport http://hamptoninn3.hilton.com/en/hotels/costa-rica/hampton-inn-and-suites-by-hilton-san-jose-airport-SJCAPHX/index.html
- 8 B= Breakfasts (at the hotels)
- 0 L= Lunches
- 0 D= Dinners (days 1 2,3,4,5)
- Private transportation for all the days of your vacation package. Comfortable van with insurance.
Tours and places included in package
- Entrance fee to the hot springs
- Arenal volcano hike, guided.
- La Fortuna
- Safari boat trip, guided.
- Punta Uva beach
- Manzanillo beach
- Puerto Viejo
- Alcoholic beverages
- Departure taxes at airport
- Optional side tours
- Lunches or dinners not described in the itinerary
- Tips and gratuities